Minggu, 30 Januari 2011

On My Shoulder - Westlife

Nah nahnah nah nahh

All around the world

All around the world

Someone needs somebody

Let it be a shield

All around the world

All around the world  

Someones feeling lonely

But I know you never will


ALL

Cause when it all gets too much

Put your head down on my shoulder

A little warmth when it gets colder

Now I don't know the things that your going through

But you can put your head down on my shoulder

When the storm till it blows over

I know you're there for me too

Now I'll be there for you



BRYAN

You're waiting for a change

You're waiting for the day

When all that you remember is with you once again

There's a long road ahead

Stretches out for miles

And if you want some company

I'll walk with you a while

Ohh and when the road gets too rough



ALL

You can put your head down on my shoulder

A little warmth when it gets colder

I don't know the things that your going through

But you can put your head down on my shoulder

When the storm till it blows over

I know you're there for me too

Now I'll be there for you

for you, for you



SHANE

When it all..gets too..much...

Put your head on my shoulder (on my shoulder) (3x) now



You can put your head on my shoulder

A little warmth when it gets colder

I don't know the things that your going through

Baby, put your head] on my shoulder

When the storm till it blows over

I know you're there for me too

Now I'll be there for you

Nah nahnah nah nahh



download at :
http://www.4shared.com/audio/4W2vYzCv/Westlife_-_On_My_Shoulder.html

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar